Monday, January 26, 2009

Winter Ride, again!


Well, the temp hit 43 degrees on Friday and I hadn't ridden since late December so off I went. It was a short ride, but it was a ride! I fired up the bike, put on about a dozen layers, jumped on and hit the road. I had brought the camera with me, hung it around my neck, set it to video and started recording. I figured I'd include it on my Youtube channel. Well, I'd like to say I got a great video to share but alas, either by belly is a little rounder than it used to be or I was leaning back while I was riding. I'd like to say it was the former but I'm not sure I can... I got some great shots of the trees! Nothing useful though. There are pictures on my Facebook and Myspace accounts.

Well, I guess I'll have to work on the belly this winter and perhaps pick up a camera mount for the bike.

I've done a ton of updating on the site over the last week and will be doing more over the next couple of weeks so make sure you stop by and check it out. We even added a chat room!

Ian
www.coolbikerides.com

No comments: